Have you ever thought, I’m fine with sales; I just need more leads? I kept hearing this over and over. In working with thousands of business owners, I’ve found that the reality isn’t a leads problem. It’s actually a sales problem. This week, episode 1 of Selling for Yourself: a guide for non-sales people Podcast is about how to get more sales!
Access the Zero to Sales in 10 Minutes a Day free sales training. You’ll learn how to get on the phone with 5 qualified prospects this week.
In this episode of The Selling for Yourself Podcast, I’m sharing the importance of asking the right questions and listening during your sales calls. I also give you actionable steps you can take right now to overcome some of the major pitfalls I’ve seen business owners make when they are trying to land clients. Some of the talking points I go over in this episode include:
- How I started my business in the online space.
- What I discovered when I looked at hiring my first assistant and coach to support my business growth.
- Five key mistakes people consistently make that are costing them sales
- Scripts are just training wheels. They’re just frameworks.
- Four of the mile markers that every buyer needs before they will say yes to any offer you have.
- Ways to educate your potential buyers so they can better understand the value of the work that you do.
You already know your next 10 clients. You don’t necessarily need more leads. My goal for you is that you will cross those four things that hold buyers back and that you’ll share with an open heart.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on selling for yourself and to hear even more about the points outlined above. If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH RENEE HRIBAR: